The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; report status and issues; document detailed designs; accountable for unit test leakage.
- To develop software programs with limited support from senior engineers;
- To write code in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company;
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases are tested and passed before release for testing;
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To implement strictly all the customer’s processes if being requested, the company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standards.