- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 1+ year experience in LAMP competence (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Basic knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles.
- Basic knowledge of PHP development, at least one PHP framework (Laravel/Symfony).
- Basic knowledge of web service development (SOAP, REST).
- Basic knowledge of Unit Testing.
- Basic knowledge of security in web development.
- Good to have additional skills:
- Experienced on WordPress or Drupal.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program