- Be responsible for the overall infrastructure design of a big Product on multiple platforms.
- Work with the stakeholders such as TAs, development teams, Product Managers, Engagement Manager, etc., to organize and establish the high-level design of system infrastructure.
- R&D the new technical skills and build the relevant core team around for company based on the business needs, technical trends and new DevOps technical trends.
- Participate in pre-sales supports and company-wide activities (trainings, cross project technical supports, interview, etc.)
- Discuss, present and influence the relevant stakeholders to follow the defined technical solutions/approaches
- Set guidelines, review infrastructure architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
Solution Architect – DevOps
- Including all knowledge and skills of a DevOps PSE.
- Expert in the system design and address well the high –ability requirements of the large systems.
- Experienced with Cloud Native framework including Docker, Kubernetes, ...
- Expert .NET Framework, C++ native programming on Windows/Linux/MacOS, CI and CD script tools.
- Understand as least one OS Kernel Core deeply.
- Expert in system and networking programing.
- Understanding DBMS architecture.
- Strong leadership, Good in English for confident discussions with customer about system technical approaches or issues in details
- Deeply understand Orchestrator Architecture, SOA, Integration Technologies.
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience in cross platforms infrastructure
- Experience as least business one domain business account.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program