The Solution Architect is to provide guidance and architectural oversight to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to the IT Strategy and leverage defined best practices, standards, common solutions and services. S/he also works directly on a specific as technical leader on part time basis.
- To design, document and implement complex technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware the integration, maintenance and migration aspects
- To be the escalation point for technical issues of all software development projects performed in a location (with the same competence)
- To lead and manage the architecture governance process
- To provide software architecture document and model
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- To help the Project Manager in Software Development Processes
- To support for presales activities (technical proposal and estimation)