The Solution Architect is to provide guidance and architectural oversight to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to the IT Strategy and leverage defined best practices, standards, common solutions and services. S/he also works directly on a specific as technical leader on part time basis.
- Be responsible for the overall design of the application/system and mapping client business requirements to systems designs
- Work with the stakeholders such as TAs, development teams, Product Managers, Engagement Manager, etc. Deliver the complete solution for the client
- R&D the new technical skills and build the relevant core team around for company based on the business needs and technical trends
- Participate in pre-sales support and company-wide activities (trainings, cross project technical supports, interview)
- Discuss, present and influence the relevant stakeholders to follow the defined technical solutions/approaches
- Set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations.