- Understanding job requirements and sourcing suitable candidates for different positions across technical competence or skills.
- Searching and screening candidate’s profile via job boards, social networking site, Google, Bing…
- Phone-screening to identify suitable candidate and submit to recruiters.
- Paper work support if required.
- College or Bachelor Degree, IT knowledge is preferable
- Above 06 months of experience
- Verbal English communication
- Passion in Recruitment, Can-Do Attitude
- Having a high sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure, supportive mind set
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program