- Provide application maintenance and support to minimize service disruption and simplify operations;
- Investigate and resolve issues with software applications by diagnosing root causes;
- Support end-users for any requests coming from their day-to-day work;
- To drive customers’ cases successfully resolved within SLA;
- Prioritize support requests while keeping response times in a high-pressure environment;
- Co-operate with the development team to implement the releases for the users;
- Conduct application testing, build test scripts, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test data;
- Create and maintain job schedules;
- Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure;
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base of previous support issues;
- Create training documentation and give basic training to end-users;
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information of projects.
Application Support Analyst
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in the IT application support sector after education and qualifications requirements;
- Competent in at least one operating system platform such as Microsoft, UNIX, Linux, and IIS and networking;
- Experience in at least one RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle and SQL querying;
- Experience Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Project, etc.;
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting business applications;
- Experience working with business applications with clients from a diversity of cultures;
- Requirement gathering is a plus;
- Understanding SLA/principle of support service; Experience to handle tickets with SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Experience to give acknowledgment, updates, and resolution in a timely manner;
- Experience or willingness to work on shifts and travel when required;
- Basic knowledge and experience in identifying investigating and understanding cause-and-effect relationships between symptoms and their underlying source(s) as well as documenting product-related issues;
- Experience using at least one call/ticketing software;
- Contribute to informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation;
- Knowledge in at least one programming language such as .NET/Java/PHP/JS.;
- Experience in software development life cycle and RUP or Agile and Scrum software development methodologies;
- Good presentation and documentation skills;
- Basic customer service, communications skills, active listening, empathy with users, acceptance of ownership, patience, and understanding;
- Ability to work independently without close supervision for tickets with medium and low complexity levels; and with minimal supervision for tickets with high complexity levels;
- Basic time management skills;
- Quality and process-oriented;
- Attention to accuracy, clarity, and quality of work.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program