- Manage a team in a project including team’s work estimation, planning, executing, monitoring and control.
- Do code review, code refactoring, technical support for team.
- Do development tasks, contribute ideas for system architect and design solution
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Support PM in contributing to the overall project reports or documents aligning with established process
.NET Team Lead
- 4+ years’ experience in software development using .NET
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Proficient C#, NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core) MVC, Web API, Entity Framework (Core) and SQL Server
- Good at writing Unit Tests with mocking frameworks
- Good knowledge of programming patterns and principles e.g Seperation of Concern, Repository Pattern, UnitOfWork, DRY, SOLID
- Good knowledge of security and performance optimization
- Be able to do code review and support junior developers
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS
- Basic knowledge about DevOps, Dockers
- Knowledge of CMS, CRM system such as SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Good at English speaking/writing skill, can confidently discuss with customer about technical approaches or issues in details
- Leadership skill: be able to lead a medium team (6-10 people)
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga….
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program