The Technical Architect is responsible to handle complex software programs implementation; Makes, applies and documents detailed designs based on high-level design specification; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Is accountable for unit test leakage; Report status and issues; Contributes to system component design and design decisions.
- Play Technical Architect role in the projects
- To contribute to the system architecture design
- Contribute to the design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To consult or support and the project teams and clients on technical perspectives
- To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc), technical interviews
- To perform trainings/seminars for the company
- To develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap