The Technical Architect is responsible to handle complex software programs implementation; Makes, applies and documents detailed designs based on high-level design specification; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Is accountable for unit test leakage; Report status and issues; Contributes to system component design and design decisions.
- To design, document and implement technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware of integration, maintenance and migration aspects
- To be the escalation point for technical issues in project
- To provide software architecture design and ensure compliance with architecture design
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- To spend time as a technical leader / software architect in projects directly and on daily basis
- To self-train on new technologies and develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap
- To communicate project technical issues and progress with clients