The Technical Lead is responsible to writes complex software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions.
- Perform coding, code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance.
- Troubleshoots on technical problems, provides technical solutions and leads your team in development.
- Conduct and maintain detailed design and architecture design documents. Lead and provide practical instructions for project team in implementation.
- Maintain project code quality and ensure coding standards compliance.
- To develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap. Mentors/guides less experienced developers.
- To communicate project technical issues and progress with clients.