The Technical Lead is responsible to writes complex software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions.
- Troubleshoots on technical problems, provides technical solutions and leads your team in development.
- Conduct and maintain detailed design and architecture design documents. Lead and provide practical instructions for project team in implementation.
- Perform coding, code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance.
- To develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap. Mentors/guides less experienced developers.
- Maintain project code quality and ensure coding standards compliance.
- To communicate project technical issues and progress with clients.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- High-performance systems, multi-process and multi-threaded application development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using C/C++..
- Strong database skills, proven experience with Oracle and other RDBMS.
- Experienced in software design and application architectures.
- Expert in C/C++ development (in UNIX environment is a plus).
- Experience in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, programming patterns and principles.
- Good at English speaking/writing skill, can confidently discuss with customer about technical approaches or issues in details.