- Reports to QA Manager, but sometimes will report directly to CTO upon requested.
- Manage and maintain the regression test plan of My product up to date with all upcoming releases, which includes:
- Discuss with Product Owner and relevant project stake holders to know release road map
- Discuss with Product Owner and relevant project stake holders to know scope of features to be included in the upcoming releases, then decide test scenario/test cases to be added into the regression test plan. The test scenario and test cases need to be added in an optimized way that they are not repeatedly run for all groups of customers when the regression test happens (which wasting time and cost), but they must be run for correct groups of customers to avoid issue leakage.
- Review the newly updated regression test
- Lead and manage the regression test runs which owned by Vietnam teams, which includes:
- Decide how many testers are required for a specific run base on scope of each run
- Decide testers from which teams in Vietnam to be assigned for a specific run, based on their knowledge of the features being tested and their Scrum team’s sprint status.
- Facilitate during the test run, coordinate with global stake holders to inform issues/blockers during the test run and resolve them with the support from global development team and IT team.
- Report final test result to global project member group, including CTO and all senior managers of .
- Review test result with QA Manager and senior manager where needed to recommend release Go/No-go decision, or to recommend promotion of the product version to a higher environment.
- Follow up with QA Manager and all teams to improve regression test plan and regression test process continuously.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of the regression test plan being on-going maintained
- Responsible for the success of controlling quality of all releases, where all features and functionalities are properly regression tested in an effective way.
Test Plan Manager
- Strong communication skills, good at active listening, strong English skills.
- Being able to independently join or lead meetings with Global QA team or regional teams (UK, India, Norway, Vietnam…) to plan testing activities or review test plan, review regression test suites
- Being able to effectively communicate and add values in meetings with different groups of stake holders such as PO + BA team, TA team, IA team to discuss road map of releases, or discuss requirements to update into regression test plan
- Being able to effectively communicate and add values in meetings with project's senior managers to discuss or review regression test plan, regression test strategies...
- Strong capability of being able to quickly catch up business logic and business rules when talking to relevant stake holders to decide what changes needed in the regression test plan that best guarantee the product releases
- Good understanding of regression test processes, having experience of managing and leading regression test runs for multiple releases.
- Good background of testing is a plus.
- Good experience of managing and leading team size from medium to big (15-20++ head count) from planning to execution and completion (that experience particularly on regression testing work stream is nice to have)
- Strong proactivity, self-direction and ownership for activities
- Highly adaptive and flexible capability is required. Able to adapt and overcome delivery pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program