We are looking for a UI and Graphic designer with experience in technology industry to join the NashTech global marketing team.
The role will be responsible for designing visual solutions to communicate NashTech’s services using a mix of creative and design skills.
- Translate user requirements into simple and usable interfaces aligning with business goals.
- Work closely with our development team to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and global corporate brand guidelines.
- Expand & honour our design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Assist with the creation and management of corporate collateral (including brochures, fliers, email campaigns, website design, newsletter templates, promotional material, communication material, etc.) whilst thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to develop interactive design.
- Support the global design function which includes NashTech external client communication, NashTech internal communication and Harvey Nash Vietnam communications.
- Assist with design requirements on client project work as necessary i.e. UKAsiaTechHub, Vietnam UK Network, case study video etc
- Support the team in contributing ideas to video creation and participate in video shooting sessions.
- Keep up to date on knowledge of technology and user behaviour.
- Create design deliverables (mockups, flows, UI prototypes, illustration, banners etc) for company’s websites and application.
- Work closely with design team lead and marketing manager to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality.
- Be in charge of managing personal tasks, from conception to delivery.
- Support in creating creative proposal for websites, marketing collaterals and video.
- Proactively recommend creative solutions for marketing campaigns.
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Actively participate in meeting and discussion.