Nashers work in harmony with the Community in Vietnam against Covid-19
April 15, 2020
In response to the Vietnamese Government’s call, NashTech is supporting the prevention of the COVID-19 by launching the “Kind Action Campaign” to raise money and offer practical support throughout our local Communities.
Inspirational frontline workers need supplies
Vietnam and the whole world are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all families, businesses, communities, and our whole way of life.
All of us are truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Kind Action Campaign
To support these frontline workers our Nashers have launched an initiative to support local Communities called the “Kind Action Campaign”. Part of this Campaign has been to collect donations from very generous people who work at NashTech and their families too.
From 25th March to 6th April 2020, NashTech was able to raise 269,831,000VND. We’ve utilised the funds to support four medical facilities in Vietnam with the following medical and personal protection equipment:
- 1.420 Personal Protection Equipment – protective clothes, sterile latex gloves, surgical masks and safety glasses.
- 1 Laryngoscope – helping medical staff to limit direct contact with patients.
These are the four medical facilities we’re so proud to support with our Kind Action Campaign.
- HOSPITAL FOR TROPICAL DISEASES, HO CHI MINH – the first specialized facility to treat COVID-19.
- CAN GIO MEDICAL CENTER, HO CHI MINH which has been converted into a temporary hospital specializing in the treatment of COVID-19.
- DUC GIANG HOSPITAL, HANOI
- HANOI LUNG HOSPITAL, HANOI
Safety First for our Nashers
In addition to offering support to front line workers of COVID-19, it’s important to keep our team member’s safe too.
We’ve implemented a robust business continuity plan which ensures all individuals at NashTech and their families are as healthy and safe as possible throughout this crisis.
We are proud to not only take care of our own Nasher Family but to also work together in harmony with the Community to prevent and fight the pandemic and contribute to the encouragement and support of all the “Hidden Heroes”.