NashTech continues to be certified according to ISO standards
May 10, 2017
NashTech are pleased to announce the achievement of their renewal ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security Management across both its software development and business process outsourcing service offerings. By renewing this internationally recognised certification, NashTech has again demonstrated its commitment to data protection and continuous improvement.
Information is always the most important property of an organisation. Maintaining a good ISMS does not only deal with confidentiality, but also integrity, making it available and accessible to users. Understanding its importance, we have built and been maintaining our ISMS which comply’s with ISO 27001. ISO 27001 formally specifies a management system that is intended to bring information security under explicit management control. Being a formal specification means that it mandates specific requirements such as:
- Systematically examine the organisation’s information security risks, taking in to account of the threats, vulnerabilities and impacts
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organisation’s information security needs on an ongoing basis
The advantages of certification for NashTech’s customers are:
- An improved service for existing and future customers
- Effective security services for protecting sensitive customer data and processes
“Securing ISO 27001:2013 certification demonstrates our ongoing commitment to quality, robust security practices and risk management. By benchmarking our policies and procedures against this internationally recognised standard, our customers can be assured of the resilience and excellence of our service,” says Paul Smith, CEO of NashTech.