Back To Results
Software Engineer – Java
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in Java competence
- Basic knowledge of ether J2EE development with EJB, JSP, Servlet, JSF, JMS, JPA or alternative frameworks like Spring, Struts …
- Basic knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere …) and web/application deployment.
- Basic knowledge of web service development
- Basic knowledge of security in web development
- Basic knowledge of Unit Testing (Junit), ORM (JPA/Hibernate)