Ignite Your Career with NashTech
Having established a presence in the Vietnamese market for over two decades, NashTech has effectively fostered the growth of thousands of students across various IT disciplines. We offer young IT talents advanced training programs, that integrates technical proficiency, enhanced language competencies, and essential soft skills, enabling you to thrive in the dynamic and competitive IT community across Vietnam.
Our Fresher Program Highlights:
- A defined and accelerated career pathway in just three months
- Guided Training by proficient and professional technical experts
- Global exposure through real-world projects involving leading-edge technologies
- Final-year university students or recent graduates majoring in information technology
- Candidates who can commit full-time within the 3-month period of the program
- Tech enthusiasts who are passionate, responsible, and eager to learn
- Having a good English capability is a plus
- Final-year university students or recent graduates in any discipline
- Proficient in English
- Strong critical and logical thinking skills
- Good presentation skill
- Passionate in BA career development
- Able to commit to the full 3-month program
NashTech's Pathways to Success
Stage 1 - Exploring the Foundation
- Get to know company culture, business insights, and workflow.
Stage 2 (8 weeks) - Preparing for Your Career
- Develop technical skills, English proficiency, and soft skills.
- Attain practical knowledge bridging academic theory and reality.
Stage 3 (4 Weeks) - Advancing Your Expertise
- Engage in practical training through real-world projects following global standards and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Absorb overview of complex project operation using modern technologies and domain specific knowledge in a systematic and methodical way.
Final Stage - Elevating Your Success
- Self-assured in your ability to work autonomously with leading global clients.
- Cultivate an ownership and quality mindset in all aspects of work delivery, while embracing the agile philosophy in both work and learning.
- Join our esteemed NashTech and NashTech's Alumni community to expand your professional networks, receive invaluable guidance and advice from industry experts, broaden your job prospects, and accelerate your career growth.
It usually takes around 3-5 working days to hear back from the recruiting team after applying. However, this may vary depending on the specific circumstances of the application process.
If you are not chosen for the Fresher programs, you can apply again in the following batch. You can follow the NashTech Vietnam official Facebook page to stay update with the latest information of the programs.
Because each competency has its own set of compulsory courses and requirements, it is not possible to apply to multiple competencies in the Rookies program at the same time.
There is no requirement of GPA or academic transcripts when applying for the NashTech Fresher program
There will be no specific English proficiency level required for The Rookies program, however having an acceptable level of English would be a plus point. For the BA Fresher program, you must be fluent in English or have an IELTS score of 6.0 or higher.