- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
- Experienced in layout techniques and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
- Experienced in one of modern JS frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, Vue,…
- Experienced in working with Vanilla JS, customer's libraries and frameworks
- Experienced in CLI, setup project environment, running automated test using libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai
- Experienced in web service development (SOAP, REST)
- Good awareness about security and performance in web development
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Can perform the backends’ work (NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP) is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays