- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
- Experienced in layout techniques and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
- Experienced in one of modern JS frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, Vue,…
- Experienced in working with Vanilla JS, customer's libraries and frameworks
- Experienced in CLI, setup project environment, running automated test using libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai
- Experienced in web service development (SOAP, REST)
- Good awareness about security and performance in web development
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Can perform the backends’ work (NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP) is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program