- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way during product’s development life cycle.
- Design scenario, script and utilities to automate repeatable administrator tasks such as deployment, backup/restore, package, and so on…
- Configure, manage and develop CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities.
- Design solution for system Logging management
- Research new technologies then transfer to DevOps team
- Consult development team to troubleshot and resolve performance and security issues.
- Consult development team to design suitable infrastructure for product.
- Establish technical environment for development team.
- Establish infrastructure for automation testing and performance testing.
- Establish infrastructure for Big Data solution, Data BI, DB cluster
- Review the physical design of existing systems.
- Work independently or lead a DevOps team.
Technical Architect – DevOps
- Good knowledge of .NET framework and C#. Can develop background service by .NET.
- Deep knowledge on Windows, Linux, Mac environment.
- Good networking experiences
- Good knowledge of system scripting: Power Shell on Windows, Linux Shell command, Python and so on…
- Experienced with Kubernetes and its eco-system
- Hands-on with IaaC using Terraform
- Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkin/Chef/Puppet/SaltStack/Ansible, Team City, Octopus, Octopack
- Can configure product deployment staging.
- Experienced with message broker, queue like RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, ...
- Understand Orchestrator Architecture, SOA, Integration Technologies.
- Good knowledge of package technologies, Docker.
- Has experience on Logging management tool such as Sensu, Kibana, Elasticsearch…
- Strong knowledge of performance, security, load balancing and system troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program