NashTech announces ‘The Rookies’, a new in-depth training program
January 19, 2021
In January 2021, NashTech is delighted to announce the launch of its new training program for freshers, titled “The Rookies”.
The Rookies is an intensive training program in which attendees will acquire in-depth knowledge from technology experts and hands-on experience from global projects following world-class standards. This program is well suited for final year university students and fresh graduates majoring in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or technology-related fields.
Joining the three-month training program, candidates are offered appealing benefits that include:
- In-depth knowledge: intensive technical skills training from experts which is free of charge and requires no bonding
- Soft skills and English training: well-established training courses on practical topics to help candidates enhance their soft skills and language skills
- Empirical experience: hands-on experience working in global projects
- Certificate of completion: candidates will receive a certificate for completing the program
- Career opportunity: participants will have the opportunity to join our team of next-gen software engineers at NashTech
- Working environment: professional, open, creative and we encourage employee development
- Allowance and benefits: lunch and parking allowances are provided during the training period. Attractive compensation for selected candidate when employed by NashTech
The first batch of the program commenced at the beginning of January and will close for registration on 26th February 2021. By signing up to the program, candidates who are diligent, passionate about technology and have a strong sense of responsibility will go through a simple selection process. This comprises of three steps:
To spread the word and bring this exciting program to a broader audience, NashTech has conducted a wide range of activities including talk shows at universities, which was kicked off on 6th January with the first talk show at Huflit University.
To find out more about The Rookies, visit: https://careers.nashtechglobal.com/graduate/
Register before 26/02/2021 to join the program at: http://bit.ly/358Lajf
- 6th January: Talk show at Huflit University
- 22nd January: Talk show at Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City
- 27th January: Career talk session at NashTech Ho Chi Minh office
- 28th January: Career talk session at NashTech Ho Chi Minh office
- 23rd February: Talk show at Van Lang University
- 26th February: Talk show at University of Technology and Education
- 3rd March: Career talk session at NashTech Ho Chi Minh office